Powered By Blogger

A LITTLE ABOUT ME ---

Quick, easy, and cheap! Those are the things I like best! A mother of three, grandmother of two and living on a budget for one. My philosophy? If it has more than two or three ingredients -- forget it! If I have to spend hours searching in specialty stores -- forget it! I have had Christmas trees decorated with nothing but pipe cleaners, construction paper, glitter and flour ornaments and they were beautiful! I have planned and completely orchestrated a wedding in less than three weeks including finding the venue, dresses, tuxes, making flowers, decorations, invitations, food, drinks, minister, pictures and music! All under $2,500.00 and it was BEAUTIFUL! I have lived my entire life on a budget but never more than now -- so while it feels good to splurge every once in awhile, most of us can't do that very often in today's economy. So if you're looking for glitz, glamour and extravagance -- this blog is not for you. On the other hand, if you enjoy being frugal, love a challenge, and love to see the balance in that savings account rise, you are in the right place. Not ALL of the things you will find here are made with just a few ingredients. The Lye Soap recipe is definitely nothing a beginning DIY'R might want to try. I myself have yet to brave this one but it IS in my very near future as I have been buying and using it for years. Hopefully you will take something with you after viewing this blog be it a DIY project or a recipe, so long as it makes your day easier and your pockets heavier. I love to share things and hopefully you feel free to share anything you see here. But remember I would like just a little credit so please link back, hit like, comment, and/or share, share, share away. I have only just begun so yes, my blog is light on content but I am adding to it as I get time so please come back and visit!

Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Room Freshener

Room Freshener

At the risk of sounding like I am beating a dead horse I have found yet another use for my home made laundry soap.  From time to time I will buy those little air fresheners that have the scented beads in them from the dollar store.  I always hated throwing the containers away when they didn't smell anymore and the beads dried up.

So today ... I did this ...

DIY Room Freshener
It smells so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment